Enjoy a secluded, cozy get-away…
The Kelly Reed vacation cabin is a special piece of the past — with all the conveniences of the present. Located 4-1/2 miles north of the Village of Nashville, Indiana and Brown County State Park, this 150-year old log cabin is surrounded by 250 acres of Brown County woods.
Downstairs features a large great-room with a Brown County stone fireplace, dining area with a large harvest table, and a fully equipped kitchen.
The Kelly Reed Cabin has three bedrooms, one upstairs and one downstairs, and an old-fashioned loft bedroom, all with full-size beds — including one made from a giant local sassafras tree!
Enjoy a soak in the old-time claw foot tub or take advantage of the second bath with a shower — a real plus when for vacationing families or groups of friends.
The Kelly Reed Cabin features:
- Accommodates 6
- 3 full-size beds
- A complete kitchen with microwave, coffee maker, dishes, utensils and cookware
- Bed and bath linens
- Roku Smart TV
- Complimentary high speed Wi-Fi
- Real Brown County fireplace
- Fireplace and gas heat
- Outdoor fire pit (firewood available for an additional fee)
- 250 acres of woods and trails
- Front porch with porch swing and a resident porch pooch or two!